Multi-layer solid wood panels by Nordpan
Perfect products are our passion. Abd there are several reasons for this:
- Three- and five-layer solid wood panels by Nordpan can be used for a variety of applications, both indoors and outdoors.
- Using solid wood panels as exterior wall panels makes your façade look naturally aesthetic and individual.
- And people constantly find new areas of application for solid wood panels in furniture, internal finishing, and business and office furnishings.
- Nordpan wood is procured from selected sustainably managed growing regions. All Nordpan solid wood panels comply with CE standards.
- Nordpan has made some ground-breaking achievements using innovative technology, which only add to the proven quality.
Types of wood
Nordpan multi-layer panels are available in the following types of wood
(three-ply and five-ply)
Sizes, thicknesses, quality grades
Please refer to the product data sheet in the download area for more information.
- 2,500 x 1,250 mm (3S)
- 2,500 x 2,050 mm (3S and 5-S)
- 5,000 x 1,250 mm (3S)
- 5,000 x 2,050 mm (3S and 5-S)
Non-standard sizes available on request
- 3-S: 13, 16, 19, 22, 27, 32, 35, 42, 49, 60 mm
- 5-S: 27, 32, 35, 42 mm
Non-standard thicknesses available on request!
0/0, 0/B, 0/C+, A/B, A/C+, B/B, B/C+, C+/C+, C+/D, and D/D according to EN 13017-1
- Standard beam 117/140 mm (as available)
- Wide beam 160/190 mm in the quality grades A/B, A/C+, and B/C+ and a thickness of 19 mm