Made-to-measure entrance doors
Rubner Türen Ltd. is one of the most innovative manufacturers of real wood entrance doors. We are proud to have produced Italy’s first ecologically-certified KlimaHaus entrance door, first EI30-certified fireproof wooden entrance door, and Italy’s first wooden entrance door that complies with RC2 and RC3 security standards. All Rubner entrance doors are made to measure in our workshops in Percha and Renon. The “R” quality seal on every Rubner door guarantees the highest quality standards.
Every Rubner entrance door is made to ECO100 standards, which means it has the best possible low-energy and passive house characteristics. KlimaHaus entrance doors from Rubner have passed inspection by the Rosenheim Test Institute for the Building Industry (PFB Rosenheim) and are certified for functionality, climate protection, soundproofing and protection against intruders.
The advantages of a Rubner ECO100 KlimaHaus entrance door:
• Meets the KlimaHaus B standards for low energy houses, and A for exterior doors
• Excellent insulation (varies by model) with U-value of 0.9 to 1.1 W/(m2K)
• Innovative, eco-friendly 74 mm construction using wood and cork
• Can be combined with a thermally insulated floor rail
• Can be combined with insulation glazing U-value = 1.1 (standard) – 0.7 or 0.5 W/(m2K)
• Climate tested in accordance with DIN EN 1530 for test climates d and e – achieving level 4, the highest tolerance
• Protection against break-ins: resistance class (WK) 2 or 3