Rubner Holzbau realises complex glulam projects. The company’s six locations across Italy, Austria, Germany, and France are home to a total of 500 staff who work hard every day to plan, produce, and assemble impressive glulam structures including multi-storey residential buildings, industrial and commercial buildings, sports complexes, etc.
We offer you a responsible and challenging position in an interesting company. You will work in a team, as well as cross-functionally with other departments, and various development opportunities are open to you. The gross annual salary is at € 60.000,- on a full-time basis. Willingness to overpay in case of appropriate qualification and experience available.
- Technical management of the structural engineering department as well as technical support of all departments
- Support in project processing under consideration of regulations and standards in the national and international environment
- Economic and practice-oriented structural design
- Structural conception from sales to realization
- Cooperation in the field of R&D as well as contact to partners and scientific institutions
- Good knowledge of German and English is required
- Technical degree
- Technical knowledge in structural engineering as well as good knowledge in strength of materials & timber construction
- Confident handling of relevant software programs (beam structures, FEM)
- Independent, self-reliant way of working
- Confident appearance and high social competence
- Interest in professional development and passion for wood as a building material