Information given pursuant to Leg. Decree dated 30.06.2003 “Privacy Code”
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003, that our company RUBNER HOLDING SpA processes the personal data of customers, suppliers, shareholders and land owners and of any other subjects voluntarily providing (by phone or fax or e-mail) their personal data to our trade office or to our company administration office, or of subjects whose data have been collected by third parties, e.g. during external data collection for commercial information or public listings purposes, etc.. In the latter case, the personal data collected are exclusively of a general nature.
In accordance with the law, our company guarantees that the processing of personal data is performed in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedom, as well as of the personal dignity of the data subject, especially as regards confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of data processing:
- Compliance with legal obligations, regulations, EU directives and with civil and tax rules;
- Compliance with any contract obligations underwritten with the data subject;
- Compliance with actions connected with the economic activities of our company, such as the filling in of internal statistics and surveys, invoicing, client-supplier bookkeeping operations;
- Commercial purposes, such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (by surface mail, fax and e-mail), as well as marketing and market surveying purposes;
- Credit safeguarding and debt management;
- Insurance purposes, especially in connection with credit insurance.
With regard to the foregoing purposes, your personal data shall be communicated, if necessary:
- To local and central government agencies, if indicated by law;
- To Credit Institutes keeping relations with our company as regards the management of credit/debt and financial brokerage;
- To any public or private individuals and/or juridical subjects (legal, administrative or tax counsel firms, judicial offices, chambers of commerce, etc.), when such communication is necessary for or functional to the performance of our business and according to the foregoing procedures and purposes.
The personal data processed by our company shall not be disclosed to the general public.
The data may be processed with or without the aid of electronic and automated means and shall envisage all of the operations indicated in Art. 4, §1, letter a of Leg. Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 that are necessary for said processing and always in such a way as to guarantee data safety and confidentiality.
The “Privacy Code” in Art. 7 states the data subject’s rights. In particular, the data subject is entitled to obtain from the holder of the data processing rights confirmation of the existence of his/her own personal data and their communication in an intelligible manner. The data subject may also request the following information: source of the personal data, processing purposes and procedures, the logic applied in case of electronic processing, the identification data of the holder of the data processing rights, of the persons appointed for data processing and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire them.
The data subject is entitled to obtain the updating, correction, integration or deletion of his/her personal data, their transformation into an anonymous format or the blocking of any illegally processed data. The data subject is entitled to object entirely or in part, for legitimate purposes, the processing of his/her own personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection; he/she is moreover entitled to object, without stating any reasons, to the processing of his/her own personal data for the sending of advertising or direct marketing material or for the carrying out of market surveys or of business communication.
The foregoing rights may be exercised, even via a proxy, by applying to the holder of the data processing rights by registered letter or by e-mail sent to: .
The holder of the data processing rights is:
RUBNER HOLDING SpA, at the following address: 39030 CHIENES, Zona artigianale, 2